The Indian Hills Community of Colorado is still garnering a lot of attention with their funny puns and comical wordplay on their roadside signage to the delight of passersby.
We reported last year that Vince Rozmiarek is a volunteer at the community center. He put up the first billboard to remind drivers to heed their speed. However, he knew that a simple “Slow Down” on the sign wouldn’t cut it. So he came up with a plan that has turned into a hilarious journey and is still continuing.
Scroll through these witty and humorous signs and have a laugh today!
1. Who doesn’t like a knock-knock joke? Especially one that’s resoundingly patriotic!
2. A public service announcement that surely will give you a chuckle no matter how serious the matter!
4. Sure, we all want world peace but let’s start small first and remember to drive friendly! For all those offenders out there too lazy to use your turn signals, this signage is definitely directed at you.
5. This is funny and sad at the same time.
7. Anyone who appreciates a big, juicy steak can totally appreciate this message!
8. Eating healthy takes discipline and commitment but hey, life is too short to not eat chocolate!
9. Too funny! Pretty sure this sign ‘grated’ some people’s nerves but it’s deliciously cheesy and patriotic at the same time!
We hope you enjoy reading this and remember to share with your family and friends!